WeDo loved the Christmas competition last year, we really enjoyed hearing your stories and sharing memories, so we thought we would do another one this year!
WeDo want to support local business and give back to those who have supported us over the last two years and build on our loyal connections.
Let us start with the exciting bit, what could you win?
Drum roll please…… the grand prize will be an APPLE iPad
And bottles of wine from one of our local businesses.
The competition runs between 13th and 17th December 2021 there will be a question and winner each day who will win a bottle of wine, the top five answers each day will then go into the final draw to win the IPAD.
Entrants need to be within the recruitment sector.
Fill out your contact details on our landing page so we can get in touch with the winners.
Connect with us on the WeDo Finance linked in page to be in with a chance to win. https://www.linkedin.com/company/wedo-finance-limited
Share the post too so that everyone can get involved.
– This contest is not open to anyone under the age of 18. Entrants must also be UK residents.
– The competition runs each day from 13th-17th of December 2021.
– Winners will be sent an email from WeDo Finance Ltd
– There is no cash alternative.
– The winning entry will be picked at random by the WeDo team and announced on the 17th December 2021. The winner will be announced via our official social media pages (Linked In, Facebook, Twitter)
– WeDo reserves the right to use the winner’s name in future marketing such as announcing the winners on social media.
– Competition is for people working within recruitment only.
– WeDo reserves the right to use any submitted images in future marketing through any advertising channel deemed appropriate. By uploading your images, you are agreeing to
their commercial by WeDo Finance Ltd on any advertising channel (on digital, printed or broadcast media) without fee or permission in perpetuity.
– You agree to receive further communications from WeDo which you can opt out of at any time.
– The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice if deemed reasonably necessary.